Vintage Jewelry and Craft Supply! Chic vintage glass and lucite cabochons, Czech glass beads, Vintage set stones, Brass filigree and stampings, Austrian crystals and more!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Getting ready for a week of Holdiay Crafting!


Good morning everyone!  We are having a wonderful, cold and wintery day here in North Texas which has really put me in the Christmas Spirit!

As you can seen from the banner above Alyssabeths is taking part in a truly fun and creative week of Holiday Crafting with the Girl Creative Blog!  I have three days of my own frugal Shabby Chic Holiday Crafts and then I'm excited to say that I have four awesome guest bloggers taking part! 

Pop in tomorrow to see the first of our crafts, and please feel free to in any of our creations and take time to pop on over to the Girl Creative to see the happenings over there!

As always Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment